MIDFLORIDA Rocks! Sweepstakes Rules
MIDFLORIDA Credit Union will enter you to win a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited when you use your MIDFLORIDA debit card and the transaction is posted during the promotional period of October 16, 2013 – October 16, 2014. The total current value of the promotion is approximately $32,000, but may be less at the time the prize is awarded. The Kelley Blue Book value at the time of award will be used for IRS reporting purposes. Winner will have the option to choose to receive $10,000 cash in lieu of the vehicle prize.
- To be eligible to win, you must use your MIDFLORIDA debit card either as a PIN-based (excluding ATM transactions) or signature-based transaction (including pre-paid payments using your MIDFLORIDA debit card) and it must post within the promotional period of October 16, 2013, to October 16, 2014. Each time you use your MIDFLORIDA debit card for payment of goods or services and the transaction is posted during the promotional period, you will automatically be registered to win.
- If more than one card exists on an account, winner will be determined by card number and name on card used to perform transaction.
- Automatic entries will be generated based on when the debit card transactions post on MIDFLORIDA’s system, rather than when the purchase may have been made.
- Drawing will be conducted electronically by 9:00 a.m. on October 17, 2014, at MIDFLORIDA’s Corporate Offices located at 129 S. Kentucky Ave., Lakeland, FL.
- This promotion is valid within MIDFLORIDA’s service area, however, transactions may be performed at any location in Florida and qualify.
- Entry tickets may be requested by mail by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to MIDFLORIDA Credit Union, Attn: Marketing Department, 129 S. Kentucky Ave., Suite 900, Lakeland, FL 33801. An entry ticket will be mailed to you for completion. Entry tickets must be mailed back to the Marketing Department, received during the promotional period and must be postmarked no later than October 10, 2014 to be entered into the drawing.
- To be eligible to win, you must be at least 18 years or older and have a valid Social Security number, and you must hold a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance at the time the prize is awarded. Debit card transactions conducted with accounts/cards held by minors will not qualify for this promotion. Officers and employees of banks, credit unions and other financial institutions are not eligible. The publicity in connection with the sweepstakes and the awarding of the prize are valuable to the credit union; therefore, persons who have been convicted of a felony, arrested for or charged with a felony, are the subject of a current felony investigation, or who have a reputation for immorality or dishonesty which would, in the opinion of the credit union, adversely affect the reputation or public image of the credit union, are not eligible to win. By entering, you consent to criminal, credit, and background checks and consumer reports to determine eligibility.
- You need not be present to win.
- No entry fee, payment or proof of purchase is required to enter.
- One entry per transaction or request.
- Credit union employees, officials, vendors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- If you are selected as a winner, you agree that your name and likeness, including photographs, will be listed in MIDFLORIDA’s marketing materials promoting this sweepstakes, including newspaper ads and social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Winnings will be reported to IRS and winners will be responsible for all applicable taxes, transfer and title charges.
- The credit union will send notification to the winner by using contact information currently on file with the credit union for the winning cardholder or information submitted by mail-in entry ticket. Winner must claim the prize within seven (7) calendar days after notification is sent by submitting to the credit union a properly completed “MIDFLORIDA Prize Claim and Publicity Release Form.” If a prize is unclaimed within seven (7) calendar days after notification is sent, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
- Winner’s accounts must be in good standing. If winner’s accounts are not in good standing, the credit union may require the accounts to be brought into good standing prior to awarding the prize.
- All decisions of the credit union in regard to this promotion are final and binding. By entering, participants release and hold harmless the credit union from all liability in connection with the promotion or any prize won.
- This promotion is not endorsed by or affiliated with Chrysler Group LLC.