Vroom Sweepstakes Rules
MIDFLORIDA Credit Union will enter you to win a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro when you use your MIDFLORIDA debit card as a signature-based transaction and the transaction is posted during the promotional period of October 15, 2012 – October 15, 2013. The total current value of the promotion is approximately $22,000, but may be less at the time the prize is awarded. The Kelley Blue Book value at the time of award will be used for IRS reporting purposes.
- To be eligible to win, you must use your MIDFLORIDA debit card as a signature-based transaction (including pre-paid payments using your MIDFLORIDA debit card) and it must post within the promotional period of October 15, 2012, to October 15, 2013. Each time you use your MIDFLORIDA debit card as a signature-based transaction for payment of goods or services and the transaction is posted during the promotional period, you will automatically be registered to win.
- If more than one card exists on an account, winner will be determined by card number and name on card used to perform transaction.
- PIN-based transactions (transactions that require you to input your Personal Identification Number) using your MIDFLORIDA debit card will not qualify for this promotion. Transactions performed at an ATM will not qualify.
- Automatic entries will be generated based on when the debit card transactions post on MIDFLORIDA’s system, rather than when the purchase may have been made.
- Drawing will be conducted electronically by 9:00 a.m. on October 17, 2013, at MIDFLORIDA’s Corporate Offices located at 129 S. Kentucky Ave., Lakeland, FL.
- This promotion is valid within MIDFLORIDA’s service area, however, signature-based (credit) transactions may be performed at any location in Florida and qualify.
- Entry tickets may be requested by mail by writing to MIDFLORIDA Credit Union, Attn: Marketing Department, 129 S. Kentucky Ave., Suite 900, Lakeland, FL 33801. An entry ticket will be mailed to you for completion. Entry tickets must be received during the promotional period and must be postmarked no later than October 10, 2013 to be entered into the drawing.
- To be eligible to win, you must be at least 18 years or older and have a valid Social Security number, and you must hold a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance at the time the prize is awarded. Debit card transactions conducted with accounts/cards held by minors will not qualify for this promotion.
- You need not be present to win.
- No entry fee, payment or proof of purchase is required to enter.
- One entry per transaction or request.
- Credit union employees, officials, vendors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- If you are selected as a winner, you agree that your name and likeness, including photographs, will be listed in MIDFLORIDA’s marketing materials promoting this sweepstakes, including newspaper ads and social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Winnings will be reported to IRS and winners will be responsible for all applicable taxes, transfer and title charges.
- The credit union will send notification to the winner by using contact information currently on file with the credit union for the winning cardholder. Winner must claim the prize within seven (7) calendar days after notification is sent by submitting to the credit union a properly completed “MIDFLORIDA Prize Claim and Publicity Release Form.” If a prize is unclaimed within seven (7) calendar days after notification is sent, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
- Winner’s accounts must be in good standing. If winner’s accounts are not in good standing, the credit union may require the accounts to be brought into good standing prior to awarding the prize.
- All decisions of the credit union in regard to this promotion are final and binding. By entering, participants release and hold harmless the credit union from all liability in connection with the promotion or any prize won.
- This promotion is not endorsed by or affiliated with General Motors.