Connect your MIDFLORIDA account to other accounts you own.
Set up a Linked Account to establish easy access to your funds at other financial institutions. Once connected, you can transfer money between your accounts and eliminate the need for trips to multiple banks.
How does it work?
Inside MIDFLORIDA’s Online or Mobile Banking, add the accounts you want to link to by navigating to the Transfer Funds section and selecting Linked Accounts. You’ll enter the routing and account number for your non-MIDFLORIDA account. Two verification deposits will be sent to the outside account to verify you own the account. To finalize the connection, return to Linked Accounts within Online or Mobile Banking and enter the amount of the two transactions. Then you’re done!
Online Banking is required. To sign up for free Online Banking, call us at the Help Desk or visit any branch.
- Move money between your MIDFLORIDA accounts and non-MIDFLORIDA accounts
- It’s free – no charge for outgoing or incoming transfers
- View completed transfers in your transfer history
- Available within Online and Mobile Banking platforms
- Flexibility to manage your money from anywhere