AMP Contest Rules
Text to Win Tickets to Dave Matthews Band!
Dave Matthews Band is coming to the MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre, and you can win tickets! Here’s how.
Text keyword DMB2SETS to 64335 by midnight July 15, 2015, to enter to win two tickets to the Dave Matthews Band concert at the MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre on Wednesday, July 29, 2015, at 7:00 p.m.
- Entries accepted from 12:00:00 a.m. July 13, 2015, until July 15, 11:59:59 p.m.
- Two winners will receive 2 tickets each.
- Drawing will be conducted electronically by 11:00 a.m. on July 16, at MIDFLORIDA’s Corporate Offices located at 129 S. Kentucky Ave., Lakeland, FL.
- Winners will be contacted via the phone number used to text in their entry on July 16, and must respond by close of business on July 20 or alternate winner(s) will be selected.
- Contest winner(s) must reside within MIDFLORIDA’s service area.
- No entry fee, payment or proof of purchase is required to enter.
- One text entry per phone number, per day.
- Standard text message rates apply.
- Credit union employees, officials, vendors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- If you are selected as a winner, you agree that your name and/or likeness, including photographs, may be listed in MIDFLORIDA’s marketing materials or social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, in relation to this sweepstakes.
- All decisions of the credit union in regard to this promotion are final and binding. By entering, participants release and hold harmless the credit union from all liability in connection with the promotion or any prize won.
- If you are under the age of 13 and have won a giveaway or prize of any kind from MIDFLORIDA in the past, we must receive your parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to contact you should you win more than one giveaway. Parental consent can be provided by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners without parental consent may be deemed ineligible and prizes forfeited.
- Prizes may be subject to eligibility requirements.
- MIDFLORIDA reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.