AMP Contest Rules
It may be December, but take 5 seconds and think about summer...
Enter to win tickets to see 5 Seconds of Summer!
Text keyword 5SECONDS to 64335 between December 5 and December 9, 2014 to enter to win two tickets to the 5 Seconds of Summer concert at the MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre on Saturday, September 12, 2015.
- Entries accepted from December 5 until December 9, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m.
- Two winners will receive 2 tickets each.
- Drawing will be conducted electronically by 11:00 a.m. on December 10, at MIDFLORIDA’s Corporate Office, located at 129 S. Kentucky Ave., Lakeland, FL.
- Winners will be contacted via the phone number used to text in their entry on December 10 and must respond by the close of business on December 11 or an alternate winner(s) will be selected.
- The winners will be announced on MIDFLORIDA’s social media pages.
- This promotion is valid within MIDFLORIDA’s service area only.
- No entry fee, payment or proof of purchase is required to enter.
- One text entry per phone number, per day.
- Standard text message rates apply.
- Credit union employees, officials, vendors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- If you are selected as a winner, you agree that your name and/or likeness, including photographs, may be listed in MIDFLORIDA’s marketing materials or social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, in relation to this sweepstakes.
- All decisions of the credit union in regard to this promotion are final and binding. By entering, participants release and hold harmless the credit union from all liability in connection with the promotion or any prize won.
- Prizes may be subject to eligibility requirements.
- If you are under the age of 13 and have won a giveaway or prize of any kind from MIDFLORIDA in the past, we must receive your parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to contact you should you win more than one giveaway.
Parental consent can be provided by emailing email@example.com.
Winners without parental consent may be deemed ineligible and prizes forfeited.
- MIDFLORIDA reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.