We love to reward our members for choosing us. That's why we offer multiple rewards programs so you can reap benefits in a variety of ways.
Credit Card Rewards
MIDFLORIDA’s Visa Signature credit card is your passport to points. Earn 1.25 points per $1 spent on every purchase and redeem them for travel, merchandise or gift cards.
Debit Card Rewards
Register your checking account and unlock any one of the rewards available when you pay for purchases using your debit card. Sign into Online Banking to choose the debit card rewards program you prefer.1
Rewards for You
With the Rewards for You program, purchases you make with your debit card can earn points toward a reward. Accumulate 200 points to earn a cash reward, or save them up to redeem them for cash or a gift card, such as Starbucks, Walmart or Publix (minimum 400 points).
- 1 point for PIN-based transactions of $10 or more (except ATM transactions)
- 2 points for credit-based transactions of $10 to $99.99
- 3 points for credit-based transactions of $100 or more
When you enroll one debit card, all cards on the account are signed up and earn points together.
Rewards For You Q&A
Double Debit Card Rewards
Double your points in specific categories with no limits on the amount you can earn with Double Debit Card Rewards. The rotating categories change with each quarter making it easy for anyone to earn twice the points.
Rewards for Schools
Earn money for the school of your choice with our Extra Credit for Schools program. Just pay for purchases, choose credit and earn 10¢ on every transaction.2 Think of all the errands you run and things you buy – your purchases can add up to a big donation for your school. Just remember to choose the credit option at the register. Learn more
- Online Banking is required to enroll into a debit card rewards program. Only one debit card rewards program can be assigned per checking account; however, you may change your rewards program at any time. After you enroll your card, it may take two to five business days to begin earning rewards. The per-transaction reward amount may be subject to change without notice. Freedom Banking does not qualify for debit card rewards.
- The 10¢ per transaction may be subject to change without notice. To earn the per-transaction donation, you must use your debit card as a credit when making purchases. Purchases using a PIN or transactions at any ATM will not earn “reward money” for the school. Donated funds are accrued daily and paid annually and do not earn interest.