We love to reward our members for choosing us. That's why we offer multiple rewards programs so you can reap benefits in a variety of ways.
Debit Card Rewards
Register your checking account and unlock any one of the rewards available when you pay for purchases using your debit card. Sign into Online Banking to choose the debit card rewards program you prefer.1
Rewards for You
Exciting new changes coming – August 1 – Rewards for You moves to a points-based structure!
Rewards for You Q&A
Rewards for You video tutorial
With the Rewards for You program, every purchase you make with your debit card will earn you points toward a reward. Once you accumulate 200 points, you can redeem them for cash or a gift card, such as Starbucks, Walmart or Target.
- 1 point for PIN-based transactions (except ATM transactions)
- 2 points for credit-based transactions of $99.99 or less
- 3 points for credit-based transactions of $100.00 or more
When you enroll one debit card, all cards on the account are signed up and earn points together. Plus, special promotions throughout the year will offer higher points for certain business categories.
Rewards for Schools
Earn money for the school of your choice with our Extra Credit for Schools program. Just pay for purchases, choose credit and earn 10¢ on every transaction.2 Think of all the errands you run and things you buy – your purchases can add up to a big donation for your school. Just remember to choose the credit option at the register. Learn more
Rewards for Green Causes
Help save the earth by selecting a green cause from our list of local environmental protection organizations. You’ll earn 10¢ with every signature-based transaction.2
Statement Rewards is a free feature within Online Banking that offers specific discounts and coupons based on your purchase history.3 Rewards will appear automatically beneath qualifying transactions on your Account Details page and can be redeemed simply by clicking on the reward and following the directions.
Credit Card Rewards
Look for a new opportunity to earn credit card rewards coming in late 2013.
- Online Banking is required to enroll into a debit card rewards program. Only one debit card rewards program can be assigned per checking account; however, you may change your rewards program at any time. After you enroll your card, it may take two to five business days to begin earning rewards. The per-transaction reward amount may be subject to change without notice. On-The-Go Mobile Banking account holders receive a monthly reward for their account and will not qualify for any type of debit card rewards. Investor Checking and Freedom Banking do not qualify for debit card rewards.
- The 10¢ per transaction may be subject to change without notice. To earn the per-transaction donation, you must use your debit card as a credit when making purchases. Purchases using a PIN or transactions at any ATM will not earn “reward money” for the school or green cause rewards programs. Donated funds are accrued daily and paid annually and do not earn interest.
- While the Statement Rewards offers are tailored to you, no personally identifiable information is shared to create these offers.