1. Funds will be paid out annually to the designated school in early December of each year, provided that the school’s balance of money earned reaches a minimum of $25. If the minimum is not met, the balance will carry over to the following year, up to a maximum of four payout periods.
2. Each MIDFLORIDA debit card transaction that is processed as a credit will earn 10¢ per transaction regardless of transaction amount.
3. The per transaction donation of 10¢ is subject to change without notice.
4. PIN based and ATM transactions will not qualify for the donation per transaction.
5. Any accredited, non-profit public or private school that has a 501©(3) or 509 (a)(1) tax-exempt status, kindergarten through high school, located in MIDFLORIDA Credit Union’s area of service can participate in the program. View a list of the communities we serve.
6. The school and its principal must contact MIDFLORIDA Credit Union to enroll the school for participation.