Color ‘Til the Cows Come Home!
While everyone is living safer at home, many parents and caregivers are struggling to keep little ones entertained. We’re here to help with a fun coloring activity featuring our adorable Cashcows, Penny and Buck! Best of all, 12 lucky kids will receive a swag bag just for sharing their masterpieces with MIDFLORIDA!
How to enter the coloring contest
Entering to win a swag bag is easy! Simply:
- Download and print the Penny and Buck coloring sheet.
- Have your little one decorate their coloring sheet using crayons, markers, paint, or other craft products. Let their creativity run wild!
- Take a photo of their artwork and send it to MIDFLORIDA as a private message on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. More than one child per household can enter! We’ll accept one entry per an adult’s social media account, per child.
Make sure to submit a photo of your child’s completed coloring sheet by May 31, 2020. We’ll select 12 lucky winners at random on Monday, June 1, 2020, and will contact winners using the social media account used to enter. Good luck, and have fun!
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- EACH ENTRY WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL ENTRY'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Consumer Disclosure: Odds of winning are based upon the number of entries. Based upon the Credit Union's estimate of 500 entries during the event, odds of winning a prize are 12 in 500.
- MIDFLORIDA Credit Union (the "Credit Union") is the sponsor. The Credit Union's address is 129 South Kentucky Avenue, Lakeland, FL 33801.
- Entry Period: May 1, 2020 – May 31, 2020.
- To be eligible to win, you must:
- submit a valid entry during the entry period; to enter, a parent or guardian must download a coloring sheet from and submit a photo of the completed project via private message to MIDFLORIDA Credit Union on social media (Twitter and Facebook: @MIDFLORIDA; Instagram: @MIDFLORIDA_CreditUnion); only one entry per social media profile on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter – multiple submissions from the same profile will not be valid; all submissions will become the property of the Credit Union;
- be a Florida resident living within the Credit Union’s service area;
- have a valid Social Security number;
- be the parent or guardian of a child under age 18;
- not be the spouse, parent, child or sibling of an officer or employee of any bank, credit union or other financial institution or vendors to the Credit Union.
- The Credit Union reserves the right to determine the eligibility of the winners and the identity of the winners in its sole discretion in accordance with these rules. Absolutely no inappropriate photos or text will be accepted. Posts must conform to the Credit Union’s Code of Conduct, or will be disqualified from the drawing.
- The winners will be determined by random drawing on June 1, 2020 at MIDFLORIDA’s Corporate Offices located at 129 S. Kentucky Ave., Lakeland, FL.
- You need not be present to win.
- Winners will be contacted on June 1 via the social media profile used to submit the entry.
- Winners must claim the prize by close of business on June 5, 2020 by submitting to the Credit Union a properly completed “MIDFLORIDA Prize Claim and Publicity Release Form.” If a prize is unclaimed within the claim period, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
- This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- The publicity in connection with the sweepstakes and the awarding of the prizes are valuable to the Credit Union; therefore, persons who have been convicted of a felony, arrested for or charged with a felony, are the subject of a current felony investigation, or who have a reputation for immorality or dishonesty which would, in the opinion of the Credit Union, adversely affect the reputation or public image of the Credit Union, are not eligible to win. By entering, you consent to criminal, credit, and background checks and consumer reports to determine eligibility.
- The winner may be announced on the Credit Union’s social media pages. If you are selected as a winner, you agree that your name and likeness, including photographs, may be listed in the Credit Union’s marketing materials, including print and social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes.
- All decisions of the Credit Union in regard to this promotion are final and binding. By entering, participants release and hold harmless the Credit Union from all liability in connection with the promotion or any prize won. The Credit Union reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent value if the offered prize is unavailable.