Absolutely Free Student Checking Sweepstakes
MIDFLORIDA Credit Union will enter you to win a monthly prize when you become an Absolutely Free Student Checking account holder. A different prize will be awarded each month during the promotional period. The value of each prize is listed below and will be used for IRS reporting purposes:
May prize: $100 Sunglass Hut gift card
June prize: $100 Fun Spot gift card
July: Florida-Georgia Line concert tickets
August: $100 Old Navy gift card
September: $100 Dick's Sporting Goods
- To be eligible to win, you must have an Absolutely Free Student Checking account during the promotional period of May 1, 2019 – September 30, 2019. Account must be open and active as of the last day of the month prior to 11:59:59 pm to be included in each month’s drawing.
- Winner will be the primary account holder. MIDFLORIDA Credit Union reserves the right to determine the eligibility of the winner and the identity of the winner in its sole discretion in accordance with these rules.
- Drawing will be conducted electronically by 9:00 am on the first business day of each month at MIDFLORIDA’s Corporate Offices located at 129 S. Kentucky Ave., Lakeland, FL.
- This promotion is open only to Florida residents who live within MIDFLORIDA’s service area. This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Entry tickets may be requested by mail by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to MIDFLORIDA Credit Union, Attn: Marketing Department, 129 S. Kentucky Ave., Suite 602, Lakeland, FL 33801. For each request received with valid self-addressed, stamped envelope, one entry ticket will be mailed to you for completion. Entry tickets must be mailed back to the Marketing Department and received during the promotional period to be entered into the drawing. Photocopied entry tickets will not be accepted.
- MIDFLORIDA may offer additional opportunities to submit manual entries during various events occurring during the promotional period for which MIDFLORIDA serves as host, sponsor, or vendor.
- To be eligible to win, you must be between the ages of 10-20 years old. Officers and employees of banks, credit unions and other financial institutions are not eligible. The publicity in connection with the sweepstakes and the awarding of the prize are valuable to the credit union; therefore, persons who have been convicted of a felony, arrested for or charged with a felony, are the subject of a current felony investigation, or who have a reputation for immorality or dishonesty which would, in the opinion of the credit union, adversely affect the reputation or public image of the credit union, are not eligible to win. By entering, you consent to criminal, credit, and background checks and consumer reports to determine eligibility.
- You need not be present to win.
- No entry fee, payment or proof of purchase is required to enter.
- One entry per transaction or request.
- Credit union employees, officials, vendors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- If you are selected as a winner, you agree that your name and likeness, including photographs, will be listed in MIDFLORIDA’s marketing materials, including newspaper ads and social media.
- Winnings will be reported to the IRS and winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes.
- The credit union will send notification to the winner by using contact information currently on file with the credit union for the winning account holder or information submitted by mail-in entry ticket. Winner must claim the prize by the 5th business day of the month following the drawing and must complete a MIDFLORIDA Prize Claim and Publicity Release Form. If the prize is unclaimed by the 5th business day of the month following the drawing, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
- Winner’s accounts must be in good standing. If winner’s accounts are not in good standing, the credit union may require the accounts to be brought into good standing prior to awarding the prize.
- All decisions of the credit union in regard to this promotion are final and binding. By entering, participants release and hold harmless the credit union from all liability in connection with the promotion or any prize won. The credit union reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent value if the offered prize is unavailable.
- This promotion is not endorsed by or affiliated with the maker or retailer of the prize awarded.