We're here for you.
Updated: Monday, May 18 at 2:20 pm
Branch Lobbies Reopening
MIDFLORIDA's branch lobbies will reopen May 18. To ensure the safety and well-being of our members and staff, we will continue many of the practices already in place and implement new features as well, including:
- Installing sneeze guards at teller windows and lobby offices
- Adding social distancing floor markers for queue line
- Supplying N95 masks & gloves for staff use
- Offering surgical masks to members(members may be asked to briefly remove their mask for identification)
- Rearranging lobby furniture and teller queue lines to follow social distancing best practices
- Deep cleaning each branch, each business day, each week by a professional cleaning company
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and member use
- Providing cleaning supplies for staff to frequently clean commonly touched surfaces in branch
- Encouraging appropriate social distance practices when greeting members – opting for a wave or smile versus a handshake
- Encouraging staff to say home if sick and, if they suspect they have COVID-19, to get tested
Members or potential new members interested in opening an account or applying for a loan can still do so online.
The following branch lobbies are closed:
Gainesville - Stadium Club*
Tampa - James A. Haley VA*
Lakeland - Tower
*This branch does not have a drive-thru.
If you need to access your safe deposit box, please call the Help Desk at (863) 688-3733 or toll-free (866) 913-3733 to set up an appointment.
Because this pandemic and the needs surrounding it are likely to have an impact on our membership, we are offering relief with the following services:
Mortgage Payment Relief
If you are concerned about making your mortgage payment due to illness or unemployment related to COVID-19, you can apply for assistance by submitting a request online.
Through May 31, the fee will be waived for skipping your loan payment, regardless of whether the service has been utilized within the last 12 months.
- For auto loans*, call (863) 284-5626 or toll-free (855) 560-5626.
- Consumer credit card* minimum payments will be waived for April and May automatically. If you need additional assistance, call (863) 284-5626 or toll-free (855) 560-5626.
- For home equity loans, call (863) 595-1255. Home equity interest must be paid during the skipped payment timeframe.
Business loans, commercial loans and business credit cards are not eligible for skip-a-pay.
*Interest will continue to accrue.
Free Early Paycheck
Through May 31, we are processing ACH credits as we receive them, so you can access your direct deposits 1 to 2 days early.
Waived Early Withdrawal Penalty
Through May 31, the early withdrawal penalty will be waived on any certificate of deposit, whether the withdrawal is for the partial or full amount, by visiting a branch or by calling the Help Desk at (863) 688-3733 or toll-free (866) 913-3733.
Economic Impact Payments
For up-to-date information on these payments, please visit the IRS Economic Impact Payment Information Center. Be on the lookout for scams relating to these funds.
The 67th Annual Meeting has been postponed until May 26.
Debit Card Rewards
Debit Card Rewards has been reinstated with a simpler structure! Choose "Credit" at checkout to earn 2 points for transactions $10 to $99.99 and 3 points for transactions $100 or more.
Be wary of COVID-19 messages or messages to "authenticate" your account, either by phone, email, text messages or even social media. Remember—MIDFLORIDA will never contact you to ask for your personal account information. Never give out your account details, online banking login information, debit card number or PIN, or any other personal information.