We're here for you.
Updated: Wednesday, March 12 at 8:53 AM
Check our Business Assistance page for updates on PPP loan forgiveness.
A third- round of Economic Impact Payments are expected to start distribution to Americans as early as March 12, 2021; however, the IRS has not published any official payment dates at this time.
Click here to learn more about the stimulus payments.
If you are concerned about making your mortgage payment due to illness or unemployment related to COVID-19, you can apply for assistance by submitting a request online.
Branch Lobbies Open
Visit our branches page to verify hours of operation. To ensure the safety and well-being of our members and staff, we will continue many of the practices already in place in our lobbies, as well as implement new features, including:
- Installing sneeze guards at teller windows and lobby offices
- Adding social distancing floor markers for queue line
- Supplying masks & gloves for staff use (required for member-facing employees)
- Offering surgical masks to members(members may be asked to briefly remove their mask for identification)
- Rearranging lobby furniture and teller queue lines to follow social distancing best practices
- Deep cleaning each branch, each business day, each week by a professional cleaning company
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and member use
- Providing cleaning supplies for staff to frequently clean commonly touched surfaces in branch
- Encouraging appropriate social distance practices when greeting members – opting for a wave or smile versus a handshake
- Encouraging staff to stay home if sick and, if they suspect they have COVID-19, to get tested
Members or potential new members interested in opening an account or applying for a loan can still do so online.
Be wary of COVID-19 messages or messages to "authenticate" your account, either by phone, email, text messages or even social media. Remember—MIDFLORIDA will never contact you to ask for your personal account information. Never give out your account details, online banking login information, debit card number or PIN, or any other personal information.