Have questions about Online Banking throughout the Community Bank and Trust of Florida conversion? Here's the latest information.
MIDFLORIDA's Premier Online Banking is now available. As a reminder, Bill Pay will be available sometime on Monday.
You'll soon be able to access all the benefits of MIDFLORIDA's Premier Online Banking! During the process of converting your account, some services will be temporarily inaccessible. Please note the following:
Online Account Access
- If you already have the CB&T app on your phone or tablet, you will receive the update from Google Play or the App Store that will redirect to MIDFLORIDA’s Premier Online Banking. Important Update: we experienced an unexpected change to the mobile app icon. Please be assured the icon pictured below is the correct mobile app. We expect the app to be updated with the correct green icon in the near future.
- If you don’t already have the CB&T app, download the MIDFLORIDA Premier app from Google Play or the App Store.
- Community Bank & Trust's Online Banking (including mobile banking) will be unavailable beginning Friday, April 3 at 10pm.
- No changes can be made to scheduled bill payments after 8am on Friday, April 3.
- On Sunday, April 5, you will be able to log into MIDFLORIDA's Premier Online Banking (fee will be waived).
- If you already have the CB&T app on your phone or tablet, you will receive the update from Google Play or the App Store that will redirect to MIDFLORIDA’s Premier Online Banking. If you don’t already have the CB&T app, download the MIDFLORIDA Premier app from Google Play or the App Store.
- After your initial access, you will be prompted to view our Online Services Terms & Conditions that require agreement before access is granted.
- If you are currently signed up for eStatements, you will continue to receive your account statements that way. To access eStatements and eNotices, you will need to accept the ESIGN agreement, which can be found by navigating to the Services section > eStatements. To complete the eStatement selection, you must turn off paper statements by navigating to the Services section > Statement Options and agree to the eStatement Terms and Conditions.
- You will not be able to view, change or add any new payments or payees until sometime on Monday, April 6.
Transfers and Payments
- Automatic transfers and scheduled bill payments will continue before and after conversion; although transactions scheduled for Saturday, April 4, will be held and will take place on Monday, April 6.
- Bill pay vendors will automatically transfer to MIDFLORIDA. However, you may not be able to view, change or add any new payments or payees until Monday, April 6.
Alerts & Text Banking
- Text Banking and Account Alerts will be available sometime on April 5. While the Text Banking number (226563) and commands will remain the same, you will need to re-enroll by accessing Text Enrollment through the Settings section of online banking or the mobile app. Once enrolled, go to the Account Preferences section to turn on SMS/Text Enrollment for each account you want to include.
- Transaction-based debit card alerts will stop at 7pm on Friday, April 3. After conversion, debit card controls and alerts will not be available in Premier Online Banking. However, they can be reinstated by electing to enroll in MIDFLORIDA’s free Online Banking platform.
Intuit Conversion Information
For customers who use Intuit products with CB&T's online banking system, you will need to update your online account setup information in Quicken, QuickBooks, and Mint.com to reflect MIDFLROIDA Premier online banking.
We have included downloadable instructions below:
Questions & Answers
Need Further Help?
Call our Help Desk at (866) 913-3733 or (877) 727-1ASK or send an email.
Conversion Weekend Help Desk Hours
Friday, April 3 - 7am to 8pm
Saturday, April 4 - 7am to 10pm
Sunday, April 5 - 7am to 10pm