Enroll in Online Banking
Online Account Access
- If you are currently signed up for eStatements, you will continue to receive your account statements that way. For November and December, you will receive both paper statements and eStatements, and the paper statement fee will be waived. However, you will need to agree to the eStatement terms and conditions by January to turn off the paper statements and avoid the $2 monthly paper statement fee.
- You will have immediate access to eStatements from January through September. Your October and November eStatements will be made available sometime during the week after conversion. Going forward, at each statement interval, you will receive an email notification that your statement is ready for viewing.
Transfers and Payments
- Scheduled bill payments and transfers set up within First American's online banking will move to MIDFLORIDA and will continue after conversion.
- Bill pay vendors will automatically transfer to MIDFLORIDA. However, you will not be able to view, change or add any new payments or payees until Monday, November 18.
- PopMoney payees will not transfer over, and any payment using PopMoney after Wednesday, November 13 will not process. Please make a list of those payees before the conversion so you can easily set them up after Sunday, November 17.
Alerts & Text Banking
- Account Alerts will be available to set up sometime on Sunday, November 17. Visit the Profile section within MIDFLORIDA’s online banking or mobile app to set them up.
- Text Banking will be available sometime on Sunday, November 17. Please note: the commands may differ.
Need Further Help?
Call our Help Desk at (866) 913-3733 or (877) 727-1ASK or send an email.
Conversion Weekend Help Desk Hours
Friday, November 15
7 am – 8 pm
Saturday, November 16
7 am – 8 pm
Sunday, November 17
7 am – 7 pm
FAB Online Banking Tutorial