Use your MIDFLORIDA debit card for a chance to design and drive a 2020 Chevrolet Corvette!
Every time you use your MIDFLORIDA debit card for payment, you'll be entered to win $30,000 toward the 2-year lease of a new Corvette. And the best part - you get to build and customize it!
Instant Issue Cards
Visit a branch and walk out with a new debit card in hand the same day. All you need is a MIDFLORIDA checking account and your debit card is free. Open a new checking account now.
MIDFLORIDA Credit Union will enter you to win $30,000 toward a lease on a 2020 Chevrolet Corvette when you use your MIDFLORIDA debit card as a purchase transaction and the transaction posts during the promotional period of October 21, 2019 – October 8, 2020.
- To be eligible to win, you must submit a valid entry during the promotional period of October 21, 2019 – October 8, 2020. You will be automatically entered to win each time you use your MIDFLORIDA debit card as a purchase transaction (including pre-paid payments using your MIDFLORIDA debit card) and the transaction posts within the promotional period of October 21, 2019 – October 8, 2020. (Transactions performed at an ATM, returns, refunds or any other account credit will not be eligible for entry.) All MIDFLORIDA consumer debit card types will qualify for this promotion, including Portal debit card. (Transactions performed with a debit card tied to a business account will not qualify.) Odds of winning are based upon the number of entries.
- Winner will be identified by card number and name on card used to perform transaction, or by name on mail-in entry ticket. MIDFLORIDA Credit Union reserves the right to determine the eligibility of the winner and the identity of the winner in its sole discretion in accordance with these rules.
- Automatic entries will be generated based on when the debit card transactions post to the account, rather than when the purchases were made.
- Winner will be determined by random drawing. Drawing will be conducted electronically by 12:00 p.m. on October 9, 2020, at MIDFLORIDA’s Corporate Offices located at 129 S. Kentucky Ave., Lakeland, FL. While the winner will be drawn, verified, and contacted immediately, the car will be awarded and the winner publicly announced in conjunction with the MIDFLORIDA Auto Show & Lake Mirror Concours, to be held on Saturday, October 17, 2020.
- Winner may select a lease of any duration for a 2020 Corvette leased from a dealer of winner’s choice. Winner’s selection of dealer, vehicle, options, lease term and other terms and conditions are the responsibility of winner. MIDFLORIDA Credit Union will pay $30,000.00 directly to the dealer of winner’s choice toward a 2020 Corvette lease priced at $30,000 or more. In lieu of the Corvette lease, winner may substitute a prize of $20,000 paid directly to the dealer toward the purchase of a vehicle of winner’s choosing priced at $20,0000 or more; or $15,000 in cash paid directly to winner. Lease or purchase price may include sales tax, vehicle preparation and title expenses. The lease or purchase of a vehicle will be between the winner and the dealer; MIDFLORIDA Credit Union will not be responsible for more than the stated prize amount, or for arranging the lease or purchase. The credit union reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent value if the offered prize is unavailable.
- This promotion is open only to Florida residents who live within MIDFLORIDA’s service area; however, transactions may be performed at any location and qualify. This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Entry tickets may be requested by mail by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to MIDFLORIDA Credit Union, Attn: Marketing Department, 129 S. Kentucky Ave., Suite 602, Lakeland, FL 33801. For each request received with valid self-addressed, stamped envelope, one entry ticket will be mailed to you for completion. Entry tickets must be mailed back to the Marketing Department and received during the promotional period to be entered into the drawing. Photocopied entry tickets will not be accepted.
- MIDFLORIDA may offer additional opportunities to submit manual entries during various events occurring during the promotional period for which MIDFLORIDA serves as host, sponsor, or vendor.
- To be eligible to win, you must be at least 18 years or older and have a valid Social Security number, and you must hold a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance at the time the prize is awarded. Officers and employees of banks, credit unions and other financial institutions are not eligible. The publicity in connection with the sweepstakes and the awarding of the prize are valuable to the credit union; therefore, persons who have been convicted of a felony, arrested for or charged with a felony, are the subject of a current felony investigation, or who have a reputation for immorality or dishonesty which would, in the opinion of the credit union, adversely affect the reputation or public image of the credit union, are not eligible to win. By entering, you consent to criminal, credit, and background checks and consumer reports to determine eligibility.
- You need not be present to win.
- No entry fee, payment or proof of purchase is required to enter. Each entry will have an equal chance of winning. Making a purchase will not improve an individual entry's chances of winning.
- One entry per transaction or request.
- Credit union employees, officials, vendors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- If you are selected as a winner, you agree that your name and likeness, including photographs, will be listed in MIDFLORIDA’s marketing materials, including newspaper ads and social media.
- Winnings will be reported to the IRS and winners will be responsible for all applicable taxes, transfer and title charges above the awarded amount. Winner must complete a W-9 for reporting to the IRS.
- The credit union will send notification to the winner by using contact information currently on file with the credit union for the winning cardholder or information submitted by mail-in entry ticket. Winner must claim the prize by Wednesday, October 14, 2020, at 9 a.m. EST, by submitting to the credit union a properly completed “MIDFLORIDA Prize Claim and Publicity Release Form.” If the prize is unclaimed within 48 hours after notification is sent, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
- By participating in this promotion, winner consents in accordance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (47 U.S.C. § 227), to MIDFLORIDA Credit Union contacting the telephone numbers and email addresses currently on file with the credit union, using natural or artificial voice calls, automatically dialed calls, prerecorded messages, text messages and any other electronic media, to communicate, deliver information and marketing messages. This consent is not required as a condition of purchasing any property, goods or services; this consent may be revoked.
- Winner’s accounts must be in good standing. If winner’s accounts are not in good standing, the credit union may require the accounts to be brought into good standing prior to awarding the prize.
- All decisions of the credit union in regard to this promotion are final and binding. By entering, participants release and hold harmless the credit union from all liability in connection with the promotion or any prize won.
- This promotion is not endorsed by or affiliated with General Motors Company.