Supercharge your payments and win!
Each time you use your MIDFLORIDA debit or credit card* for a purchase between July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2021, you'll be automatically entered into our giveaway for a 2017 Dodge Charger.
Fulfill your need for speed when making a purchase by adding your MIDFLORIDA debit and/or credit card to your mobile wallet and your physical wallet. You'll have easy access to your preferred card anywhere you go.
The Keys to Win this Car
Visit a branch for an instant-issue debit or credit card today, or apply online for access to a credit card. Our cards offer something for everyone from rewards to low interest rates. Find out more below:
*Debit cards carried over from the Community Bank & Trust merger are included in the sweepstakes drawing.
Supercharge Sweepstakes Rules
MIDFLORIDA Credit Union will enter you to win a 2017 Dodge Charger when you use your MIDFLORIDA debit card or MIDFLORIDA credit card as a purchase transaction and the transaction posts during the promotional period of July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021. The total current value of the promotion is approximately $33,000, but may be less at the time the prize is awarded. The Kelley Blue Book value at the time of award will be used for IRS reporting purposes. Winner will have the option to receive $20,000 cash in lieu of the vehicle prize.
- To be eligible to win, you must submit a valid entry during the promotional period of July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021. You will be automatically entered to win each time you use your MIDFLORIDA debit card or credit card for a purchase transaction (including pre-paid payments using your MIDFLORIDA debit and credit card), cash advance, or balance transfer, and the transaction posts within the promotional period of July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021. (Transactions performed at an ATM, credit card account payments, fees, interest charges, returns, refunds or any other account credit will not be eligible for entry.) All MIDFLORIDA consumer debit and credit card types will qualify for this promotion, including Portal debit, Visa® Platinum, Visa® Signature, and Secured Visa®. (Transactions performed with a Business Visa® or using a debit card tied to a business account will not qualify.) Odds of winning are based upon the number of entries.
- Winner will be determined by card number and name on card used to perform transaction. Persons who are authorized to use a debit or credit card, but are not an owner of the account, are not eligible to win. MIDFLORIDA Credit Union reserves the right to determine the eligibility of the winner and the identity of the winner in its sole discretion in accordance with these rules.
- Automatic entries will be generated based on when the debit and credit card transactions post to the account, rather than when the purchases were made.
- Winner will be determined by random drawing. Drawing will be conducted electronically by 12:00 p.m. on July 7, 2021, at MIDFLORIDA’s Corporate Offices located at 129 S. Kentucky Ave., Lakeland, FL.
- This promotion is open only to Florida residents who live within MIDFLORIDA’s service area; however, transactions may be performed at any location and qualify. This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Entry tickets may be requested by mail by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to MIDFLORIDA Credit Union, Attn: Marketing Department, 129 S. Kentucky Ave., Suite 602, Lakeland, FL 33801. For each request received with valid self-addressed, stamped envelope, one entry ticket will be mailed to you for completion. Entry tickets must be mailed back to the Marketing Department and received during the promotional period to be entered into the drawing. Photocopied entry tickets will not be accepted.
- MIDFLORIDA may offer additional opportunities to submit manual entries during various events occurring during the promotional period for which MIDFLORIDA serves as host, sponsor, or vendor.
- To be eligible to win, you must be at least 18 years or older and have a valid Social Security number, and you must hold a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance at the time the prize is awarded. Officers and employees of banks, credit unions and other financial institutions are not eligible. The publicity in connection with the sweepstakes and the awarding of the prize are valuable to the credit union; therefore, persons who have been convicted of a felony, arrested for or charged with a felony, are the subject of a current felony investigation, or who have a reputation for immorality or dishonesty which would, in the opinion of the credit union, adversely affect the reputation or public image of the credit union, are not eligible to win. By entering, you consent to criminal, credit, and background checks and consumer reports to determine eligibility.
- You need not be present to win.
- No entry fee, payment or proof of purchase is required to enter. Each entry will have an equal chance of winning. Making a purchase will not improve an individual entry's chances of winning.
- One entry per transaction or request.
- Credit union employees, officials, vendors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- If you are selected as a winner, you agree that your name and likeness, including photographs, will be listed in MIDFLORIDA’s marketing materials, including newspaper ads and social media. Winner may be required to attend a prize ceremony at option of MIDFLORIDA.
- Winnings will be reported to the IRS and winners will be responsible for all applicable taxes, transfer and title charges above the awarded amount. Winner must complete a W-9 for reporting to the IRS.
- The credit union will send notification to the winner using contact information currently on file with the credit union for the winning cardholder, or information submitted by mail-in entry ticket. Winner must claim the prize by Monday, July 12, 2021, at 9 a.m. EST, by submitting to the credit union a properly completed “MIDFLORIDA Prize Claim and Publicity Release Form.” If the prize is unclaimed within 48 hours after notification is sent, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
- By participating in this promotion, winner consents in accordance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (47 U.S.C. § 227), to MIDFLORIDA Credit Union contacting the telephone numbers and email addresses currently on file with the credit union, using natural or artificial voice calls, automatically dialed calls, prerecorded messages, text messages and any other electronic media, to communicate, deliver information and marketing messages. This consent is not required as a condition of purchasing any property, goods or services; this consent may be revoked.
- Winner’s accounts must be in good standing. If winner’s accounts are not in good standing, the credit union may require the accounts to be brought into good standing prior to awarding the prize.
- All decisions of the credit union in regard to this promotion are final and binding. By entering, participants release and hold harmless the credit union from all liability in connection with the promotion or any prize won.
- This promotion is not endorsed by or affiliated with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA US LLC).