Membership Switch Kit
Moving your accounts to MIDFLORIDA can be done in three simple steps.
We’ve made switching easy!
Everything you need to move your accounts to MIDFLORIDA can be found here. Just click on the appropriate forms, complete the fillable PDF (if available) and print. Then, you can mail the forms to the necessary companies or bring them to a MIDFLORIDA branch and we can assist you.
Step 1 – Open Account
Visit a branch to open a savings and checking account with MIDFLORIDA. It only takes $5 to become a member.
Step 2 – Update Automatic Transactions
Direct Deposit Form
Authorization for Automatic Deposit/Payment Transfer
- Use our Switch Kit Worksheet to help you identify all transactions that will need to be transferred to your new account. Then check them off your list as they are completed.
- Some organizations may require that you use their own form.
- If you have automatic payments set up using your debit or credit card, contact those merchants to give them the card number for your new MIDFLORIDA debit or credit card.
- If you receive Social Security payments, call 800-772-1213 to update your direct deposit by phone.
- For ACH (Automated Clearing House) transactions, you will need to provide your new account number and MIDFLORIDA’s routing number. These numbers will be given to you at account opening or they can be found on your new MIDFLORIDA checks, as shown below:
MIDFLORIDA’s Routing Number: 263179804
Step 3 – Close Old Account
Account Close Request Letter
- Allow all outstanding checks and automatic payments to clear and balance your former account.
- Transfer remaining funds out of your account and close the account.
- Destroy your old checks and ATM/debit card(s).
- You can bring your old checks and ATM/Debit card(s) to any MIDFLORIDA branch and we will destroy them securely.