|What We Do
|How does MIDFLORIDA Credit Union protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We also maintain other physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect this information and we limit access to information to those employees for whom access is appropriate.
|How does MIDFLORIDA Credit Union collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account
- Apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
- Make a wire transfer
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.