At MIDFLORIDA, we are proud to be defined by the excellent service and convenience offered to our members. We recognize this image is uniquely tied to recruiting and maintaining well-qualified, service-oriented employees in both part-time (peak-time) and full-time positions.
View Positions & Apply
9 things that make us awesome
There are many reasons to work for MIDFLORIDA, which is probably why we were voted one of Florida Trend's “Best Places To Work.” Here are a few of the top reasons:
- Team culture - Every employee is valued for their contributions.
- Community involvement - Supporting local causes and organizations that focus on making our communities better is an important part of our company.
- Commitment to our members - We care about helping our members reach their financial goals.
- Open door management style - Management is accessible, approachable, and open to opportunities to support employees, including hosting breakfasts to share ideas and concerns.
- Stability - Founded in 1954, our company values being here for the long-term, which is also why employees who stay longer than five years enjoy a host of additional benefits.
- Fun atmosphere - Staff events, special holiday treats and door prizes throughout the year are just a few of the things we do to create a fun work environment.
- Career path - We're passionate about offering opportunities for advancement and growth in the company.
- Competitive compensation and benefits - Just a few of our perks include an annual or quarterly cash bonus, vacation days and paid holidays*, group health and dental plan*, and 401(k) retirement plan with company match*.
- Growing, successful company - We're the 4th largest credit union in Florida, with more than 850 employees and branches across the Central Florida region.
Want to hear more? Check out what some of our employees have to say about working at MIDFLORIDA!
*full-time employees only
We offer a wide variety of career opportunities. Take a look at just a few of the areas:
Branches - enjoy face-to-face interaction with members and more opportunities for flexible hours
Help Desk & E-Branch - provide account help for existing members; flexible hours available
Business Banking - onboard small business accounts and commercial lending
Mortgages - support members' home-buying experience; includes origination, processing and servicing positions
Information Technology - maximize productivity and improve workplace efficiency through modern technology
Corporate - many professional careers, including accounting, development, consumer lending and marketing
Become an Associate Manager
MIDFLORIDA’s Associate Manager Program is designed to develop employees for future leadership roles within the credit union. Associates gain valuable experience through classroom training and on-the-job experience in addition to completing a job rotation cycle, attending regular meetings with a mentor, and participating in management training courses and seminars.
To learn more about how to qualify for the program, read our Program Brochure.
NOTE: Our online application process requires an active email address. If you do not have an email address, you can create one for free at YAHOO!, Outlook or Google.