Make payroll the easy part of your to-do list
As a small-business owner, managing your own payroll can take time away from important activities like driving revenue and growth — and may even put you at risk of fines and penalties if you make a mistake. That’s why MIDFLORIDA Credit Union has teamed up with Paychex® to give you an affordable, full-service option for outsourcing payroll and payroll tax administration. Some of the benefits of Paychex payroll services include:
Flexible Payroll Reporting
How you report your hours is up to you. Payroll input options include:
- Phone – Report hours over a quick call with your dedicated Paychex rep
- Online – Input payroll from wherever you are, on any device, via Paychex Flex®
- Mobile app – Key in hours on the go with the free Paychex Flex app for iOS and Android
Multiple Employee Pay Options
Paychex will pay your employees by the method they prefer, with payment options including:
- Direct deposit
- Pre-signed checks
- Prepaid pay cards
Payroll Tax Administration
Don’t risk IRS penalties for late or inaccurate payroll tax payments. Paychex will make sure your federal, state, and local payroll taxes are calculated, deposited, and filed correctly with the appropriate tax agency.
Personal, Dedicated Service
If you ever need help, you can contact your dedicated payroll specialist, who serves as your single point of contact, or reach out to the Paychex 24/7 support team via phone, email, or chat.
Human Resource Assistance
As America’s largest provider of outsourced HR services, Paychex can provide you with hands-on support throughout the employee lifecycle, including help with:
- Hiring and managing employees
- Creating an employee handbook
- Setting up benefits and annual open enrollments
- Workplace safety
Offering a 401(k) plan can be a great way to attract and retain employees. As the largest 401(k) plan recordkeeper in the U.S., Paychex can help you select and manage the right retirement plan for your business.
- Flexible plans that can grow with you as your company’s needs change
- A wide range of investment options to meet participant needs and control costs
- No required investments
Visit a branch or call (863) 293-5196 to find out how Paychex's payroll solutions can help your small business.