Shopping power in the palm of your hand.
Supported by the VISA network, your MIDFLORIDA debit card is tied to your checking account to give you spending flexibility and cash access at ATMs or on point-of-sale transactions.1
Request a Debit Card
MIDFLORIDA debit cards can be issued instantly at most MIDFLORIDA branches, or for existing checking account holders, a card can be requested by contacting the Help Desk.
- Activate your new card within online banking or call our activation line at (866) 642-0450.
- To reset your PIN, call (877) 265-9594. Or if you know your current PIN, you can change it at any MIDFLORIDA ATM.
- Freeze a misplaced card or set preferences for merchant and transaction types within online banking.
Walk into any branch and walk out with a new instant-issue debit card today. Plus, choose the card that suits your personality best!
Visa Account Updater Service
Tired of altering automatic payments every time you receive a new debit or credit card? Visa Account Updater to the rescue! This service will automatically update old card numbers so payments can process without interruption or action from you.
You may opt out of the Visa Account Updater service to keep your card from automatically updating.
Portal Debit Card
MIDFLORIDA's Portal Debit Card is your gateway to exclusive benefits and premier treatment. Add to your MIDFLORIDA checking account2 and enjoy:
- Cell Phone Protection (PDF) - Supplemental reimbursement for damage to or theft of up to 3 cell phones when you charge your monthly cell phone bill to your portal debit card.
- Personal ID Theft (PDF) - Provides help and monetary reimbursement up to $5,000 for costs incurred to correct an identity theft occurence.
- Purchase Security (PDF) - Replacement, repair or reimbursement for eligible items purchased with your portal debit card in the event of theft or damage.
- Extended Protection Benefits (PDF) - Doubles the time period of the original manufacturer's warranty up to one full year for elibible items purchased with your portal debit card.
Lost or Stolen Card
Because your card is so valuable, be sure to contact us as soon as you realize your card is missing. To report a lost or stolen debit card or suspicious activity using your debit card
- During normal business hours, call 1-866-913-3733
- After normal business hours, call 1-800-528-2273
To help prevent fraud, MIDFLORIDA employs a service to watch for debit card activity which may not match your normal purchasing pattern. As a result, there are occasions, where you will need to be reached to confirm card activity. If you cannot be reached, the use of your card may be impacted. To avoid having your card blocked, make sure that we have your correct contact information by calling the Help Desk, update the information in online banking or visit a branch.