Make a great impression
Here are a few tips on how to give your best interview.
- Learn about MIDFLORIDA - Show you already have a basic understanding of our company by reading our About Us page and reviewing the products we offer.
- Review sample interview questions - Be able to give polished, insightful answers to general interview questions so your interviewer can get a better sense of who you are.
- Dress professionally - Create a positive first impression by wearing clean and tidy business professional clothes.
- Arrive early - Planning to be at your interview location between 10-15 minutes early gives you time to find the building and check-in, and shows your interviewer you are dependable.
- Bring your resume - Having a couple copies of your resume allows you to reference one while you talk and have extras in case of you have multiple interviewers.
- Make eye contact and speak with confidence - While it's natural to be nervous, acting confident can help set you apart from other applicants.
- Ask questions - Demonstrate your interest in the job by asking questions about the position and our company.
- Send a thank you note - Taking the time to send an email or write a thank you note to your interviewer is thoughtful, but is also an opportunity to remind the interviewer of your meeting and why you're a good candidate.
- Follow up - If you haven't heard from your interviewer after a week, sending a follow-up email is a good way to find out the status of hiring for that position and shows your interviewer you're still interested.