Need a little extra wiggle room in your budget? We can help.
We can all use a little extra cash once in a while, which is why MIDFLORIDA offers Skip-A-Payment.1 For a nominal fee, you can defer one payment per year to the end of your loan term. The maturity date will extend an additional month and interest will continue accruing. There is a fee of $25.00 or 10% of the loan payment, whichever is greater (except some vehicle loans2).
Types of loans that qualify
Many MIDFLORIDA loans qualify for Skip-A-Payment, including:
- Auto loans
- Recreational Vehicle loans
- Personal loans (excluding lines of credit)
Setting up Skip-A-Payment is easy! Choose from one of the following options:
- Log into Online Banking, then select the qualifying loan account and click the Skip-A-Payment button.
- Call our Loan Department at (863) 284-5626 or toll-free at (855) 560-5626.
- Text “SKIP” to MIDFL (64335) to request a phone call from a representative.
- Mail us a completed Skip-A-Payment form, or submit it at any branch.