You no longer have to stress about traveling away from home with your MIDFLORIDA debit or credit card. We have taken measures to ensure the safety of your accounts while making it easier for you to hit the road.
Are travel notifications necessary?
Before you set off, we've put together a couple tips.
- If you are traveling in the US, you do not need to set a travel flag. We are monitoring transactions on your account and will send automated fraud alerts if we see a suspicious transaction.
- If you are travelling internationally, take the time to notify us via Help Desk, in-branch or send secure message in online banking.
More ways to prevent fraud
We’ve also put together some quick tips for making your time away smoother.
- Set up Account/Debit alerts and Credit Card alerts for added protection. Log in to online banking to view your options.
- Take your banking on the go with our Mobile Banking app to monitor your accounts while you are away.
- Add your debit or credit cards to your Digital Wallet. This assigns a unique card number from your physical card adding an extra layer of protection
- If you suspect fraudulent activing or your card is lost or stolen, please contact us right away. (863) 688-3777 or toll free (866) 913-3733