It only takes three steps to move your account to MIDFLORIDA!
Everything you need to switch your accounts is located here. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us or visit a MIDFLORIDA branch and we will assist you.
Step 1 - Open Account
Open your account online or visit a branch to open a savings and checking account with MIDFLORIDA. It only takes $5 to become a member.
Step 2 - Update Automatic Transactions
Direct Deposit Form
Authorization for Automatic Deposit/Payment Transfer
- Our Switch Kit Worksheet helps you identify all transactions that will need to be transferred to your new accounts. Then, check them off your list as they are completed.
- Some organizations may require you to use their own form.
- If you have automatic payments set up using your debit or credit card, contact those merchants to give them the card number for your new MIDFLORIDA debit or credit card.
- If you receive Social Security payments, call 800-772-1213 to update your direct deposit by phone.
- For ACH (Automated Clearing House) transactions, you will need to provide your new account number and MIDFLORIDA’s routing number. These numbers will be given to you at account opening.
MIDFLORIDA’s Routing Number: 263179804
Step 3 - Close Old Account
Close Request Letter
- Allow all outstanding checks and automatic payments to clear and balance your former account.
- Transfer remaining funds out of your account and close the account.
- Destroy your old checks and ATM/debit card(s).
- You can bring your old checks and ATM/debit card(s) to any MIDFLORIDA branch and we will destroy them securely.