Send money to friends and family
Pay other people directly from your account without writing checks or hitting the ATM. Simply forward a request to the person’s mobile phone (and email address, if desired). You won't have to give out your personal account information or ask for theirs.
Pay a Person
Pay-A-Person is available within MIDFLORIDA's Free Online Banking platform. With this service, you can send money by setting up a profile for the recipient using a shared word that only the two of you know.
Sign up for Online Banking.
Fast, Easy and Free
- Eliminate the need to set up a payment account with another payment service.
- No more worrying about breaking large bills or writing checks.
- Send a payment right away or schedule it for a future date.
- Set up a payee on the spot using Mobile Banking.
- Type a message to label what the payment is for.
- Choose to receive text or email notifications when someone has paid you.
- Send money to accounts at any financial institution.
Cash Transfer Apps
Peer-to-peer payment apps such as Venmo, CashApp, Zelle, and PayPal are making it easier than ever to pay friends and family. Download the cash transfer app* you choose, and connect your MIDFLORIDA account or debit card to the app.
Protect yourself when sending money.
Apps make transfers ultra-convenient and without having to use cash or checks. Unfortunately, they are also often used by scammers. Only send money to people you know and trust, and check your recipient’s information carefully before sending any money.