MIDFLORIDA SMS—MIDFL (64335)
Terms of Service
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
- MIDFLORIDA will use this short code to send informational account alerts for text banking, transaction/loan alerts. Users will also receive a 2FA message to verify the number they are subscribing.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 64335. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to MIDFL (64335). After you send the SMS message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers:
By subscribing to the SMS service, you agree that the credit union may send messages to your device using automatically dialled calls, pre-recorded messages and text messages, to deliver information, marketing messages, and for other lawful purposes. I understand that this consent is not required as a condition of purchasing any property, goods or services, and that I may revoke this consent. You agree to notify us immediately if you change phone numbers, allow others to use your mobile device, lose your device, or your device is stolen. The SMS service should not be relied upon as the sole provider of information about your account; you still must review your statements and monitor transactions. We are not responsible for interruptions in service for any reason. The Terms and Conditions of your account apply to the SMS service.
AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile.
Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency depends on the user’s interaction. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org