Branch Lobby Reopenings
As of Monday, May 18, MIDFLORIDA lobbies have reopened with the exception of the Tower (Lakeland), James A. Haley VA Hospital (Tampa), and Stadium Club (Gainesville) branches. We've made many enhancements to help keep members and staff safe and healthy.
New safety enhancements
When you visit a newly reopened MIDFLORIDA lobby, you’ll notice a number of changes—all put into place to protect members and staff:
- Sneeze guards have been installed at teller windows and in lobby offices.
- Lobby furniture and teller queue lines have been rearranged to ensure proper social distancing.
- All branches are deep cleaned every business day by a professional cleaning company.
- Social distancing markers have been added to flooring.
- Staff are provided N95 masks and gloves, and surgical masks are available for members.
- Hand sanitizer is available for staff and member use.
In addition to these safety enhancements, we will continue regularly sanitizing commonly touched surfaces throughout the day.
Staff members are encouraged to stay home if they’re sick, and we recommend the same to any members who consider visiting a lobby. You can continue performing many of your banking needs from home via Help Desk or Online Banking, or with no human contact at a drive-thru.
For updates on relief services, please visit the Coronavirus Updates page.