Providing stability in a changing market
Low Down Payment
MIDFLORIDA offers fixed-rate mortgages with down payment options as low as 3% of the purchase price, making it easier for you to buy the home you want.
- Up to 97% financing 1
- Loan amounts up to $417,000
- Up to 3% of purchase price can be paid by the seller towards buyer’s closing costs
- Down payment can be a gift from relatives (excellent credit required)
- Available for purchase
- Flexible loan terms
- Fixed monthly payment
- Ideal for first-time homebuyers
- Primary residences only
Questions? Call us for details at (863) 688-8443 or toll free (855) 915-4663. Or find a local mortgage specialist for assistance.
A $5 deposit is required for membership with MIDFLORIDA Credit Union and for access to a mortgage. Limited time offer which may be cancelled at any time without notice. Equal Housing Opportunity. Not all borrowers qualify for all programs. Must meet underwriting guidelines. Subject to credit review and approval. This does not constitute a commitment to lend. See an employee for other terms and conditions.
1. Payment example: a 30-year fixed-rate loan for $150,000 with 3% down at 3.375% and an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 3.993% has a monthly payment of $756.89, which includes principal, interest, and private mortgage insurance.